- 28 March to 12 April: Oceaneye "Geneva Lake plastic" exhibition in the village of Anières and presentations to the local school (GE). Details to follow.
- 13 December to 14 January 2022: Oceaneye "Geneva Lake plastic" exhibition at the Raymond-Uldry Business School (GE)
- 2 November: "Dans le sillage de la pollution microplastique" ("In the trail of microplastics pollution") conference with Oceaneye, Fondation Pacifique and Lundi 13, at the CFP Arts (GE)
- 24 October: public conference on water pollution by plastics at the Geneva Natural History Museum in the framework of the "Bouteille à la mer 2120, Te Ao Maori" exhibition, with the participation of the Save Our Seas Foundation and Race for Water. Round table at 14:00 CEST, no registration required upfront, Covid pass required; also broadcast on Facebook Live.
- 11 to 22 October: Oceaneye "Geneva Lake plastic" exhibition at Aubépine high school (GE)
- 9 September to 5 October: Oceaneye expedition in the Mediterranean Sea in 3 legs following the Marseille-Cagliari-Palerme-Marseille route. Objective: feed our pollution map with 40 new samples. More information (in French) at https://www.oceaneye.ch/
- 3 to 8 September: Oceaneye takes part in the IUCN World Conservation Congress in Marseille. On the programme: information stand, conference, microplastics sampling demonstration excursions at sea. More information at https://www.oceaneye.ch/en/activities-oceaneye-iucn-world-congress/.
- 26 June to 17 July: prologue of the 2021 Oceaneye expedition, Venice-Catania-Genoa route (open to existing Oceaneye members only, conditions apply. Limited number of passengers).
- 5 May: Oceaneye's 2021 general assembly
- 4 May: "Plastic scrutinized" workshops at Foron high school (GE)
- 3 to 9 May: Oceaneye "Geneva Lake plastic" exhibition at Foron high school (GE)
- 12 to 30 April: Oceaneye "Geneva Lake plastic" exhibition at CEC André-Chavanne (GE)
- 30 & 31 March: "Plastic at sea" exhibition and "Plastic scrutinized" workshops at Cayla high school (GE)
- 25 & 26 March: introductions of Oceaneye to pupils of Saint-Louis high school (GE)
- 12 March: introduction of Oceaneye and our activities to the Swiss Association of Packaging & Logistics Professionals (to be confirmed)
- 13 January: Oceaneye at the UN Decade of Ocean Science workshop organised by the German Sea Foundation
- 6 March: Public lecture at the library of the city of Bienne.
- 6 to 20 March: Our new version of the exhibition in English will be in the offices of SC Johnson in Rolle (CH). A presentation will be given on site on Friday 19 March. Canceled-COVID 19
- 27 March: Intervention at Collège Calvin (Geneva) as part of a project initiated by the Pacific foundation. We will talk about the common project "Micromégas", a mapping of plastic pollution around the world along the route of the "Fleur de passion", in the footsteps of Magellan. Canceled-COVID 19
- 3 April: Training of our new partner "Sea the Plastic" in our participative science project: become familiar with the handling of sample collection equipment. Canceled-COVID 19
- 16 April: Opening of the exhibition "Bottle at sea 2120" at the Muséum d'Histoire Naturelle (Geneva). Oceaneye participated in the development of informative panels on water pollution by plastics within the exhibition. Postponed-COVID 19
- 12 May: We will organize "Microplastics" workshops for students of CO du Foron (GE) as part of a sustainable development rally. Canceled-COVID 19
- 26 and 27 September: We will be present at the Alternatiba festival to be held at the Parc des Bastions in Geneva. On this occasion, we will present our new exhibition focused on Lake Geneva.
- 16 October: Conference on water pollution by plastics at the Muséum d'Histoire Naturelle (Geneva). Information will follow. Postponed-COVID 19